Friday, April 16, 2010

Goodnight and Go

"Why'd you have to be so cute?
It's impossible to ignore you
Must you make me laugh so much
It's bad enough we get along so well
Say goodnight and go"
-Imogen Heap

I love this song so much. It is so...me. :b
Have you listened to Imogen Heap? She's a UK singer who stole my heart recently.
Listen to her songs and you will be fallin for her.
But Owl City's still my number one. hehe..
Isn't she performing at Coachella today? Oh wow! I wish I could go.
Her music is so refreshing. I wonder to see Coachella.
I heard that it's a big annual music festival.
I saw some of street styles at Coachella last year on Style.com and they were all amazing.
Chic chic chic!

I went to the gym today after a couple weeks break. Oh, it was so fun.
The trainer was so nice and kind. I will definitely go to that gym again.
Plus, we got some back massages from the trainer. Gosh, it felt so good!

Oooohh... I have to show you my new wedges. Look at them!
I told you I was gonna buy some shoes. Well, I was planning to buy a pair of heels.
But these wedges, I couldn't say no to them.
They caught my eyes when I got to the store and stole my heart.

And this jacket, I bought it for 60000 idr (around $6.5). What do you think of it?

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

hello, ladies! my name is brownie. ;)



Dress : Tailor Made
Belt : Thrifted
Jacket : Thrifted
Tights : DIY Ripped
Wedges : Clarette

3 comments:

Louise said...

you look really pretty and very elegant for a night with girls!! Love the wedges, you make a good choice.

I wish i could go to coachella too or lolapalooza too :), someday.

Benedetta M. said...

Hey i love your dress! I love this outfit! You have got a really nice blog! I follow u! Xoxo
www.daddysneatness.blogspot.com

Anindya said...

@audrey
thanks dear, you always give me such lovely comments

@coco
thanks. i love your blog too.. :)