Saturday, February 6, 2010

Grammy Award 2010

I didn't watch the show fully when it was showed on the local TV here.
I just watched it for a couple minutes, listened to Taylor Swift and The Black Eyed Peas before sleeping.
But I heard that Beyonce grabbed 5 Grammys. Wew, no wonder. She has amazing voice and her performances are always perfect. Taylor Swift also got some, am I right? Well, I will always be her fan forever and always. Her talent for making songs is awwwwesome. 500 songs when you were 13?! omg! Another spotted news: Russel Brand proposed Katy Perry when they were in India?! I don't like it. I mean, it's Katy Perry.
I checked Style.com and found their lovely photos. I'd like to share some of my favorites.
alphabetically:


Middle: Coco Rocha in her own design.
I don't know she can design. But, it's good. She looks pretty in her outfit.



Heidi Klum in Emilio Pucci and Lorraine Schwartz jewels.
She just gave birth to her fourth(?) child but look at her now. Fabulous!



Jennifer Hudson in Victoria Beckham.
Omg, is that really Jennifer Hudson? Last time I saw her on Style.com she was still fat and unfashionable. And now? I have to make her my Guru. I have to!



John Legend in Prada.
I put him here not just because I love his outfit but also he will come to my country for Java Jazz Festival. Am I gonna see him? I don't know. But definitely, his songs are great.



Katy Perry in Zac Posen.
She looks stunning, right? I always adore both her style and songs. Bad news: She's engaged with Russel Brand. Poor Katy, you could get better than him. :(



Lady Gaga in Armani Privé.
She called it Lady GagaGA look: Gaga meets GA. She's so funny. This is not her best outfit I think. But it's soooo Lady Gaga.



Lea Michele, in Romona Keveza with Lorraine Schwartz jewels and Brian Atwood shoes.
I don't know who she is, but I'm sure she can sing. And I looooove her shoes.



Miley Cyrus, in Hervé Léger by Max Azria with Ofira jewels.
Usually, I would say no to Miley Cyrus when it comes to fashion. But this time I must admit that she looks sexy in her outfit. Yes yes, it's a party in the USA!!!!

No comments: