Sunday, April 25, 2010

Day at the Zoo!

Yesterday, me, Sari, Hanny, and Petrus decided to visit Museum. It's Geology Museum.
Actually, I only wanted to go out, but I was totally bored with Malls, Karaoke, or Movies.
I just wanted something new to explore. Since we never visited Museum in our town,
we were curious what's in it. Then it was decided.

We left home at 2 pm, riding motorcycle,
(which I hate so much because it made my hair totally messed out),
going straight to the museum.
When we got there, we just knew that the Museum was CLOSED at 1 pm on Sunday. (O.o)
After a lot of discussing and debating, we decided to change direction to the Zoo!!!!
Wohooo... (I know, it's a little bit childish, but I love Zoo :)

Then we ate Seafood as dinner. Heaven!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Of course I got looks and stares from people when I wore this.
But, who cares. :b

jacket : Thrifted
shirt : Uncle's
belt : Thrifted
Tights : Thrifted
Shoes : Bloop


Photobucket

me, Sari, and Hanny at pelican cage :D


Photobucket

me, Sari, and Petrus with the camels


Photobucket

These are wonderful creatures we saw at the zoo.
That big orangutan is so cute... but he's alone. Poor orangutan.
But my most favorite animal is.................................... :drumroll:


Photobucket

This Camel! You know what, he kept standing in that position for several minutes.
There was no movement at all. We laughed a lot looking at his face. Hahaha...

No comments: