Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Aloha

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.........!!!
I miss my blog so so much. And you guys too. :)
My laptop was broken for several weeks and I couldn't do anything.
But, here I am again. It's been repaired and my laptop is back.

I just watched Hachiko a couple hours ago.
I know it's a little bit late. hehe..
And you know what, I cried. A lot.
I'm particularly not a dog person, so I don't know why I cried.
But this movie is so touching me.
It taught me about loyalty and love.
Recommended for any of you who loves dogs.
Plus, it's based on a TRUE story.
☆☆☆☆

Okay, here's what I wore when I went to the service center. :D

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Dress: It's actually my mom's skirt
Cardi: Thrifted
Shoes: Clarette

3 comments:

Anita said...

This is a gorgeous outfit, plus you look so natural, I love it!

xxx
Annie
www.mesmericoutsider.blogspot.com

Anindya said...

Thank you so much Annie. :))

Whispering Swallow said...

I love your shoes! And you are so precious :) lovely blog

xoxo Kayla

http://thewhisperingswallow.blogspot.com/