Sunday, March 7, 2010

Oh darling, I wish you were here..

Bad internet is usual here. I did post this on Chictopia.

We went to Ciwalk yesterday to eat pizzas, actually a lot of pizzas :D. And it was sooo fun. Eating, Shopping, Taking photos. Oh yeah..
Plus, I lost 2 pounds in a week. Thanks to the gym. Hoho.. yes, I went to the gym on Friday and the trainer was so kind to showed me the way step by step.
It was exhausting actually, but I'll do anything to lose my weights. Hopefully it works well.

cwlk1

inside Harajuku store. they have cute blazers anyway.


Photobucket

me and nyenye. Full with pizzas. Such a guilty pleasure.


Photobucket

I'm not fit in there. Push push push


Photobucket

mba afi, me and nyenye


Photobucket

nyenye, mba afi, and deedee


edited:
shirt: dad's gift
jeans: vintage
belt: thrifted
shoes: thrifted

Ps: I love Owl City. smooch

No comments: