Sunday, March 21, 2010

Paris, Je t'aime ❤

Paris.. I wish I could live there. It seems like a paradise for me.
The light, the eiffel tower, the streets, the people, the language!
Ohh.. it's just too perfect. One word: Artistic!
I'm learning French now in case I would go there. Hehe.

Tommorrow I have to submit my report on final project to my teacher (what do you call teacher in university?).
And I'm not in my mood to type some words.
What do you think of "Mixed Model Production to Improve Production Capacity of an Assembly Line"?
I have no idea. I'm taking Industrial Engineering and I think it's the biggest mistake I've ever done to my life.
But what can I say? My mom said it's my destiny. I have to live this way.

Ugh.. This project is driving me crazy.
This is the reason why I haven't posted something on this blog.
And the internet is not helping.
How can you work with speed 0.00 kbps? Come on! Our internet provider sucks!

Other than that, life is doing good. Even I lost more pounds this week. 2 pounds, eh?
I don't know whether the scale was broken or I really lost two pounds for this week. Hurray for that!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Have a nice day everyone, and please ignore the messy room. :)
Gros Bisous,
Anindya

Psst.. Thanks alot guys for the comments. One comment is making me thrilled. More comments make me jump. They added more colors to this blog. :D

Cardi: Borrowed from a friend (Ratih, miss you so much. Visit me sometimes :)
Shirt: Dad's gift (Actually it's from his boss and I took it. Sorry, pa. ;)
Shorts: DIY
Tights: Thrifted ($1)
Socks: Thrifted ($0.5)
Shoes: Bloop ($18)
-This whole outfit only costs me less than $20. And I need more shoes! :D

edited: oops, sorry for the huge photos. I didn't expect it. :)

No comments: